Student-Athlete Eligibility Requirements
- Belchertown High School (BHS) student-athletes must be academically eligible (70% average for the previous term with no grades under a 65%).
- Student-athletes must be physically eligible (a current and clear physical examination, conducted within the 13-month period prior to the DATE OF PARTICIPATION).
- Parents/Guardians must register their student-athletes each season at FamilyID.com.
- Student-athletes must complete the Impact baseline concussion test.
- All 9th and 11th grade student-athletes must take/retake their Impact Baseline Test.
- Student-athletes must pay a $135 athletic fee prior to trying out for a team each season.
- Student-athletes must register for each season, Fall, Winter, and Spring, separately.