- Category: Belchertown High
The Belchertown High School educational community fosters excellence and responsible citizenship in a positive, safe, and respectful environment in order to develop productive contributors to society.
1. Read actively and critically.
2. Write effectively.
3. Speak effectively.
4. Use a variety of resources including technology to acquire, process, and utilize information effectively.
5. Employ multiple critical and creative thinking strategies in reasoning and problem solving.
6. Demonstrate a knowledge and appreciation of subject matter across the curriculum.
Course Selection Resources for 2014-2015